STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Clinic
The Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Clinic offers counseling and treatment services to Alexander County Residents. Anyone who suspects they have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease or wish to be screened for possible exposure may call the Health Department for an appointment.
STD Clinic Locations and Hours
Professional Laboratory Staff Services
Taylorsville NC 28681
Operating Hours :
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Physical Examination, Screening & Treatment for STD.
- Also provide risk reduction and prevention counseling
- Pre-Counseling for HIV test
- Professional Laboratory Staff Services
- Follow-up Visits (if required)
- Education on Prevention of STD
- Free Condoms
- Free Hepatitis A/B Vaccines (while supplies lasts)
- Referrals (as needed)
- By ruling of the NC Legislature, teenagers may be seen in clinic without parental consent
- Demographic and financial information will be requested, but not required.